Thursday 17 March 2016

A day when you are only in your room

March 17th.
Earlier today, I was applying something. I really wish to be accepted. I would really love to do this project for sureee...
Oh anyway this afternoon I recorded something. After the recording was done, I realised that the last past was not recorded and I don't like the result on the other part either ㅋㅋㅋ
But still i managed to take few pictures...
I am going to post giveaway in my moeslema.com page tomorrow and do a challenge tomorrow if the weather is nice. Bismillah...
The things that I feel so thankful for today is having such a wonderful parent. I know that they are such a hilarious couple ever, but idk it just something that me realised that God's plan is always unique. I really love how He make me realised something in a good way, even it is about something bad.
Have a good night all!
Ooh I remeber that today I washed my money ㅋㅋㅋ
A lot of ant come to my "piggy bank", and I washed all my coin.
Later on after drying the coin, I found out the ant was coming back there.
Can't you imagine that?
Henna no ari 

No comments:

Post a Comment

apa pendapat kalian??