Monday 7 November 2011

Selamat Idul Adha

Alhamdulillah, i do feel happy to hear the takbir this year.
This is my very first year to celebrate Idul Adha my self, without family, but with my college friends :)
I woke up about 5am (I've just sleep around 4 hours, what a tired some as always) the took a bath and blushing my face to have brighten face. Itu adalah hari dimana gue mandi terpagi.hehe biasanya mandi kalo mw kuliah atau tengah hari pas panas-panasnya.
Wore my casual outfit, head to city hall with Melisa.
The day before, mba Ifa told me; last years even she was leaving about six, she was absolutely late. I decided to leave about half to six and i was almost late. I have to search the woman place (i tough i need to use the second level of the mosque but its a big wrong), buy news paper as mat (the day before if raining outside. Thanks to Allah yesterday has no rain till I've got home),  then took wudhu. ga lagi lagi sholat ga di daerah sendiri sepertinya...
After that, i went to Sega Mas (this is city traditional market) to buy lotta snack for my breakfast.hehe
biasanya 10 ribu bisa buat makan dua kali, ini bener bener cuma buat kue basah (V-.-V)
From Sega Mas, i went back to my dorm?. biasa lah yaa, makan, nonton tv liat yg di mesjid istiqlal dan akhirnya cuuus ke kosan mba ai.
Di kosan mba ai saya memasak banyaaaak sekalii gorengaan dan Alhamdulillah, everyone ate it happily :)
sorry for every one who ate the snack, semua gorengan yang kalian makan ituuu ada rasa tangan saya loh!huahahahaha ga sakit peruuut kan yayayaya??? berarti tangan gue bawa berkah.peace!
*buat yg sakit perut, upps alergi tepung terigu kaliii
a thing that i regret the most, i cound't chop the meat :(((
Iyaa jadi niat gue jd tukang jagal seenggaknya, tapi gatega juga sih, yaah at least i could chop the meat. tapi sayaa tetep megang megang dagiing looh.ahahaha
siangnyaa kita makan makan besaar rame rame sambil nonton standup-nya raditya dika.
while washing the dish, Melisa menggombal as always and make every one in Salman (Unit Kerohanian Islam Teknik Unsoed) became GOMBAL TOO, Subhanallah yaa. sesuatuu lah -___-
wonderjoyday

hopefully someday i could be the one who says "Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik" in front of the Kabah Amin :)
this is the a nice prayer  that I've found around the city hall mosque:
"saya niat mengeluarkan zakat ini untuk mensucikan harta saya"
simple, tapi mengingatkan orang untuk ikhlas dan sadar bahwa diantara harta yg kita punya, ada hak orang lain yang harus kita berikan :)


PS: my father call me about 4pm. he didn't realize that i wouldn't back to home on that day since i'm on exam. I've mentioned him before -____- such a busybody, but I love Him anyway :)
thank you for making every family member had a phone with me.
dear mom, are you okay around there? hope you have a safety journey

No comments:

Post a Comment

apa pendapat kalian??