Friday 13 January 2012

someday

well maybe someday that my Facebook relationship will be changed
married to "mr. x"

maybe some day i can say, "whoaa you like to shopping at X mall? have you ever come to Y restaurant? that's mine. call me anytime if you want to. ill give you discount :)"

maybe someday i could answer, 'yes this is my blog"

maybe someday i could say, "this is my own product. you may get it for free..."

maybe someday i could say, "yes they are my children and i am proud of them no matter what. they look like me and also my husband"

maybe someday i could ask my parents, "where would you spend your holiday? tell me your wishes or anything"

maybe some day i could ask God, "will you take my parents here? to the heaven? please..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

apa pendapat kalian??